ARSENAL welcome Slavia Prague to the Emirates for the first leg of their Europa League quarter-final.
The Gunners are winless in three games and were somewhat fortunate to see off Olympiacos in the last round.Arteta’s men were thrashed by Liverpool in their last game[/caption]
Slavia meanwhile are unbeaten in all competitions since December 10 and knocked out Rangers in the last-16.
When is Arsenal vs Slavia Prague?
- The first-leg of this Europa League tie is set for Thursday, April 8.
- Kick-off is at 8pm GMT.
- These sides last met here in 2007, when the Gunners ran out emphatic 7-0 winners.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
You can catch all of the action live on BT Sport 1.
Coverage will begin at 7pm.
If you’re a BT Sport subscriber or have BT Broadband, you can stream by downloading the official app on your mobile, tablet, PC or games console.
How can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Most read in Football
What is the team news?
The Gunners look set to be without Kieran Tierney who limped off in the defeat to Liverpool with a knee injury.
Bukayo Saka could return after a hamstring problem, while Emile Smith Rowe is unlikely to be risked with a thigh issue.
David Luiz is another on the treatment table, but Granit Xhaka is expected to return after illness.
The visitors face a tough task in North London and will be without both David Hovorka and goalkeeper Ondrej Kolar.
- Arsenal to win – 8/15
- Draw – 3/1
- Slavia Prague victory – 9/2
- Gunners to qualify – 2/7
*All odds from Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.