ENGLAND will be determined to put their Nations League nightmare to rest when they take on Germany on Monday.
The Three Lions hit an all-time low having suffered a dreadful defeat to Italy in their most recent outing.Hungary stunned Germany courtesy of Adam Szalai’s wonder strike[/caption]
And it meant that Gareth Southgate’s side will now face a tough Euro 2024 draw as they were relegated from League A.
English fans were left fuming having seen their side go winless for five matches and it lead to the manager being booed as he left the field.
But there is still one final chance for the Euro 2020 finalists to lift their spirits before the World Cup.
However, the Germans will be eager to finish off on a high as they were stunned by Hungary on Friday night.
What time does England vs Germany kick off?
- England entertain Germany on Monday, September 26.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 7:45pm UK time.
- Wembley Stadium in London will be the allocated arena for this intriguing match and it can host a staggering 90,000 fans.
- Harry Kane’s last-gasp penalty rescued a point for the Three Lions when the sides last met.
Read More on England
What TV channel is England vs Germany on and can I live stream it?
- England vs Germany will be broadcasted LIVE on Channel 4 in the UK.
- Pre-match build up is set to commence at 7pm UK time – one hour before kick-off.
- Viewers also have the option to stream the entire action live via the Channel 4 website or All 4 app.
Can I watch England vs Germany for FREE?
Yes you can! England’s final League A fixture against Germany is available to watch for FREE in the UK so long as you have a valid TV license.
The only good thing to come out of England’s dreadful defeat to Italy was that there were no fresh injuries for Gareth Southgate to worry about.
Most read in Football
However, the England boss will be tempted to give the likes of Trent Alexander-Arnold, Mason Mount and Ivan Toney a run-out against the Germans.
Elsewhere, Germany head coach Hansi Flick is likely to rotate his side as well having shocking lost to Hungary.
Flick has the option to throw Jamal Musiala, Kai Havertz and Thilo Kehrer in from the start.
- England to win 7/5
- Draw 21/10
- Germany to win 21/10
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication