MANCHESTER UNITED travel to Spain for their Europa League quarter-final clash with Granada at the Estadio Nuevo Los Carmenes.
And bookmakers Paddy Power are offering new customers a completely risk free £20 bet on the action PLUS a massive 41/1 bet builder special.Paddy Power new customer offer: Get risk free £20 bet on Granada vs Manchester United[/caption]
PADDY POWER – RISK FREE £20 BET*
How to claim Paddy Power’s risk free £20 bet
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link*
- Open a new account using the promo code YSKAEE and deposit £20
- Place a £20 bet on the Granada vs Manchester United match in the Sportsbook
- If you win, Paddy Power will credit your account with the winnings
- If you lose, don’t worry, you’ll get your money back as cash!
Granada vs Manchester United odds - Paddy Power
Granada – 11/2
Draw – 14/5
Manchester United – 8/15
Bruno Fernandes – 7/2
Edinson Cavani – 7/2
Marcus Rashford – 4/1
Mason Greenwood – 9/2
Luis Suarez – 13/2
Daniel James – 13/2
Roberto Soldado – 15/2
Paul Pogba – 8/1
Over 3.5 goals – 3/1
Under 3.5 goals – 1/5
- Paddy Power new customer offer: Get risk free £20 bet on Granada vs Manchester United – CLAIM HERE*
Manchester United are the favourites to win the Europa League, and they are also odds-on to beat Granada on Thursday.
The Red Devils came from behind to beat Brighton at Old Trafford last weekend – taking their tally to 25 points won from losing positions.
And they’ll fancy their chances against a side sat NINTH in La Liga, who’ve lost their last three in all competitions.
11 of United’s last 13 away games have been level at the break, and we expect that to happen again tomorrow with a draw/Man Utd win available odds of 3/1 in the half time/full time market.
41/1 Bet Builder special
Granada vs Manchester United
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- Paul Pogba to score anytime
- Over 2.5 goals scored
- Manchester United to win
- Edinson Cavani 2+ shots on target
- Roberto Soldado 1+ shots on target
All FIVE selections combined create odds of 41/1 – BACK HERE*
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
New Paddy Power customers can use their £20 risk free bet* on our tip and if we’re successful – you’ll win £80.
If we’re wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It’s as simple as that.
But if you fancy going for something a little bit bigger, then you can back our five-fold bet builder at odds of 41/1.
Our selections are: Paul Pogba to score anytime, Over 2.5 goals scored, Manchester United to win, Edinson Cavani 2+ shots on target, Roberto Soldado 1+ shots on target
If you put £20 on that will return £851 if it comes through.
Most read in Betting Tips
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org