JAKE PAUL will return to the ring to face American professional boxer Andre August in Orlando next month.
Paul won by unanimous decision despite being rocked by a number of punches from the 38-year-old.
His next opponent, August, boasts an impressive CV with a 10-1-1 (5 KOs) pro record, with his latest triumph coming against Brandon Martin by unanimous decision.
The fight between Paul and August will reportedly take place at cruiserweight and consist of eight rounds.
When is Jake Paul vs Andre August?
- Jake Paul vs Andre August will take place on Friday, December 15.
- The card is set to start at 1am GMT/ 8pm ET.
- Ring-walks for the main event will be at approximately 4am GMT/ 11pm ET.
- The Caribe Royale Resort in Orlando, Flordia will host.
What TV channel is Jake Paul vs Andre August on and can it be live streamed?
- Jake Paul vs Andre August will be broadcast LIVE on DAZN in the UK and USA.
- In the UK, you can subscribe to DAZN in the UK for £9.99-a-month, which commits you to an entire year of action.
- A flexible pass, worth £19.99-a-month, is also available, and you can cancel anytime.
- You can also pay £99.99 for the year upfront, and this is the lowest cost option.
- In the US, you can purchase a DAZN monthly subscription for $24.99 a month or $224.99 a year.
- DAZN also provide an option for $19.99 per month, but you will be locked into a 12-month contract.
Here are all the confirmed fights set to take place on the undercard so far:
- MAIN EVENT: Jake Paul vs. Andre August; Cruiserweight
- Shadasia Green vs. Franchon Crews Dezurn; For the vacant WBC super-middleweight women’s title
- Yoenis Tellez vs. TBA; Light middleweight
- Elijah Flores vs. TBA; Welterweight
- Xavier Bocanegra vs. TBA; Featherweight
What’s been said?
Jake Paul has spoken about his upcoming fight with Andre August, he said: “I’m a professional boxer and I want to be world champion, so I need to pursue the path towards greatness against people who have been boxing their whole life,” Paul said.
“So far, my entire boxing career has been on pay-per-view, but now it’s about more than business. Now I want to build my experience in the ring against seasoned fighters.
“I’m coming to prove my greatness on Friday, Dec. 15 live on DAZN for the world to see.”
Andre August has also shared his thoughts about the upcoming bout, he said: “I don’t talk very much. I’m all about that action,” August said.
“Jake Paul has the money, the fame, the team and the resources, but he doesn’t have my hunger.
“When that bell rings, I am going to go straight to Jake Paul and ring his bell and send him back to YouTube for good.”