SoFi Stadium is a sports and entertainment complex in Inglewood, California, United States. SoFi occupies the former site of the Hollywood Park Racetrack, 3 miles from Los Angeles International... Wikipedia
- Former names: City of Champions Stadium (planning phase), Los Angeles Stadium at Hollywood Park (planning/construction phase), Olympic Stadium (during the 2028 Olympic & Paralympic Games)
- Address: 1001 South Stadium Drive
- Location: Inglewood, California
- Owner: StadCo LA, LLC, Hollywood Park Land Company, LLC. (A joint venture of The Flesher Group and Stockbridge Capital Group)
- Operator: StadCo LA, LLC.
- Executive suites: 260
- Capacity: 70,240 (expandable up to 100,240 for major events)
- Acreage: 298 acres Whole Complex
- Surface: Artificial (Matrix Turf)
- Broke ground: November 17, 2016
- Opened: September 08, 2020
- Construction cost: $5–6 billion (estimated, including development)
- Architect: HKS, Inc.
- Project manager: Legends Global Planning
- Structural engineer: Walter P Moore Engineers and Consultants
- Services engineer: Henderson Engineers, Inc.
- General contractor: Turner/AECOM HuntJV
- Data source: DuckDuckGo