Tony Hsieh was an American Internet entrepreneur and venture capitalist. He retired as the CEO of the online shoe and clothing company Zappos in August 2020 after 21 years.... Wikipedia
- Born: December 12, 1973, Urbana, Illinois, U.S.
- Died: November 27, 2020, Bridgeport, Connecticut, U.S.
- Cause of death: Injuries sustained in shed fire
- Education: Harvard University (BS)
- Occupation: Businessman
- Years active: 1995–2020
- Known for: CEO of Zappos (1999–2020)
- Net worth: US$840 million (2018)
- Data source: DuckDuckGo